- GVK One Shopping Mall – This mall is among one of the foremost superior top notch retail format of Hyderabad. Spread in an area of about 3.5 lakh square feet area, the mall is strikingly designed and is situated in the most posh and rich area of Banjara hills, Hyderabad known not only as the fashion capital of the city but also of the entire Telengana. It is featured with a right mix of Indian as well as international designers along with leading sports and casual brands. Being not only a world class destination visited by locals as well as tourists, it has been housed with a three level Shoppers Stop and a comprehensive mixture of both Indian and international branded outlets along with the premium sports casual stores. Adding to this, it has a 6 screen multiplex named INOX, great food court all in an area of about 20,000 square feet with a huge variety of cuisines and eateries, an isolated 25000 square feet big themed fun zone for kids and children blended with nice rides, and also Hardrock Café popular for performances and shows. Moreover, it is the perfect destination to have some gala time with friends and loved ones, and enjoy many other food and beverage choices like Subway, Café Coffee Day, Cuba Libre that is he famous Cuban Pub, Khaan Saab, KFC, and many others. Also been featured with one of the biggest free standing unit that is unmatchable and unique all over the country, it has a fascinating and delightful salt water aquarium. Been introduced in year 2009, the mall in totality has about 70 branded stores and is been developed and marketed by renowned and well acknowledged GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited. GVK One Shopping Mall proffers distinctive and unique value to the marketing, advertising and promotional brands in the entire city particularly for product promotions and brand launches along with for those customers having high profiles like SEC A and above. There are many outlets providing offers and discounts to people time to time on special occasions and festivities; the mall is very much spacious, loved by people to visit, watch a nice show, have some good quality food, spend some good time with special ones and remember the moments forever.
- Inorbit Mall – This mall has actually changed the definition of mall culture in the country. After Mumbai, the group has introduced this chain of mall in Hyderabad known and popular for its world class ambience, appeal and class. The mall is a one stop platform for fulfilling all types of needs of people including food, fashion, entertainment and lifestyle. Moreover it caters an excellent and magnificent path for customers to walk in and through and provide them unique experience. Pioneering and ruling the mall culture in the country, it is known all over India for its world class appeal and magnificence. In short, it is a perfect place for people seeking to have fun, looking for fashion, good food, entertainment, lifestyle, and all lending to an international feel and experience for families. Designed with a motive not just to develop physical structures but to inspire and influence lifestyles, it has been dedicated to set milestones in retailing in the country along with lending an extraordinary walkthrough experience for people. The mall is simply an epitome and merges the knowledge and requirement of a changing Indian market scenario and consumers in designing, conceptualizing, locating, managing and planning retail environments. The professional expertise assists to make sure that the people and retailers both feel a million experiences. Moreover, the mall has been designed with careful attention and planning providing best choice to consumers in terms of entertainment, shopping, food, games, leisure all over the city. The mall has been acclaimed and even awarded with many accolades across varied categories including designing, marketing, operations and CSR. The awards and recognitions involve both silver as well as national ones at the ICSC Asia awards for power kids held in year 2009. And in all, with more than 300 days of excellence and events, great operational efficacies and amazing and strategical community initiatives, the group assures its retailers, consumers and everyone to lend the perfect Inorbit experience. Being a huge and spacious mall, it covers approximate 26 restaurants and food joints, with a nice big food court spread in area of about 12000 square feet having 800 people seating capacity at a time. As per the stats, it is known to generate 800 to 840 million revenue per annum appealing more than 40000 visitors every month from all over the country.
- City Center – This mall is situated at the Banjara hills in Hyderabad city and is counted among those few ones been extremely popular and reckoned among the locals and visitors. For sure, it is situated at the central point of the city, and is one of its kinds that offer such a plenty options of best of the cuisine types available in the entire Hyderabad. The most visited and available food chains in the mall include Sahib Singh Sultan, Angeethi, Indijoe, Aromas of China and more. The best part is that they are all available at the same floor rendering a completely new and different ambience. Adding to this, any national and international brands are there including Levis, Lilliput, Globus, Jockey, Mufti, Planet M, etc.
- Ashoka Metropolitan Mall – This mall is been designed and developed by the popular and reckoned architect named Hafeez Contractor who redefines the experience and concept of an exquisite and nice looking shopping mall. A perfect blend of good exteriors, amazing signage, world class lobby decor, appealing landscape, imposing entrance and free access makes it an embodiment and essence of aesthetic perfection and excellence. Located at the prime junction of Banjara hills of the city, it is counted among the most happening places in the city, no matter what you are looking for whether footwear, books, apparel, or accessories.
- Hyderabad Central – Been a very popular and prominent shopping mall in Hyderabad, India, it is situated at Punjagutta road. Spread in an area of about 250,000 square feet, and over four levels, the mall has been equipped with a wide range of movies, books, music and cafe shops, along with a nice food court, multiple restaurants and a supermarket. PVR cinemas is also there in the mall letting people to enjoy a good movie show with their loved ones and family friends and cherish memories for ever. Introduced in November 2004, the mall is famous with a slogan ‘Brand New’.
- Babu Khan Mall – The mall is located in an area of Somajiguda, Hyderabad and is a very well known and famous shopping mall visited by many locals and visitors from all over. Introduced in year 2005, there are more than 50 Indian as well as international outlets there in the mall. Adding to this, it has been known for its haute and novelty couture. As other malls brags about brands and retail outlets, this mall is a complete epitome of contentment and satisfaction. At no other place, you will ever come to find an exclusive kids shop, stand alone bookshop, a designer boutique, place to sit alone quietly under one platform.
- Sanali Mall – For all Hyderabad locals and residents, this mall is quite famous and well known. Located in Abids near Koti, this mall is a big shopping complex always crowded and backed with all footpath shopping. A superb option for all shopping geeks and lovers, the mall has been equipped with several shops and outlets. Most of the people love to shop from here as all brands are available in the mall. McDonalds and Subway are also great options to visit the mall and get back with all those good memories and nice time spent with friends and loved ones.
Gs Mall – It is one of the acknowledged and famous malls of the city. Located at Somajiguda in Hyderabad, it is open all days a week and is easily accessible and reachable from everywhere and by using any of the public transport as well as personal vehicle. A perfect place for all shopping lovers as well as fanatics, it is also a nice destination for loners. Housed with many national as well as international brands, it is one such place that lends an amazing shopping, dining and entertainment experience, everything under a single roof. Adding to this, one can catch up the latest blockbusters and releases at Big Cinemas available here at pretty decent prices and that too backed with all kinds of facilities and services. For dining, there are so many options including eating joints, café shops, etc. A perfect hang out destination and spend good time with your friends and loved ones, for sure, the place will leave you back with lovely memories to be cherished forever.
Prasads Svm Mall – It is a perfect family entertainment and shopping complex, backed with state of art and advanced infrastructure, providing all kinds of facilities and services to customers. Known all around as the one and only family complete entertainment centre, it has a big sized food court offering different kinds of delicacies and cuisines for people to enjoy, gaming zone for people and children to enjoy, entertainment centre, many food joints, multiplex for people to come and enjoy latest releases and much more. Reckoned to be a jewel in the heart of Telangana, it has been incepted in year 2003. Its cinema experience remains always in talks as it presents IMAX digital films, equipped with one of the best digital projectors, aiming high to proffer the best value for money. Adding to this, for shopping lovers, it is an exciting and fun place to be providing all kinds of lifestyle, fashion, electronics, and accessories and much more at striking prices.
Mirra kamshetty mall – It is another famous shopping mall of the city. Situated at Bapu Nagar in the city, it is a great place to be for all shopping buffs and lovers. Reached easily from everywhere, it is open all days of a week. Adding to this, it has several brands and retail outlets that leave customers with so many options to choose from. Moreover, it offers much variety in food items and others so that people can try out different taste and cuisine and satisfy their cravings. The major attraction of the mall is Vishal Mega Mart providing all kinds of day to day necessities and stuff at good prices.
Amrutha Mall – Located at Somajiguda, it is one of the famous and acknowledged malls of the city. Open all days a week, it is a great place for all shopping lovers and aficionados. The nearby landmark of this mall is Rajiv Gandhi statue and is easily accessible from all modes of transportation. The renowned restaurants of the mall are Minerva coffee shop, Deccan restaurant, and Bakers Inn. The destination has been housed with an indoor and outdoor kids’ zone and is known as one of the crowded and highly visited malls of the city. Housed with many high-end brands and other stores, it has a nice infrastructure and is known to proffer all kinds of facilities and services to customers. Adding to this, events from time to time held at this place, appealing and grabbing attention of people from all over.
FMG Mall – It is another famous and premier mall of the city and is been located at Abids in Hyderabad. People visit the mall in large numbers as it has many stores offering all kinds of products at pretty decent prices and of top notch quality. In fact, it is been known that there is a vast collection available at this mall and people from all around prefer to visit this place to explore varieties in clothing, and more. Also, it has many food joints and cafes providing lots of choices for people to have.Last Updated on 29 September 2016