· Ansal Crown Plaza – Based at the centre of the city Faridabad, the mall is a complete family type place to hang out that has raised the level of complex by introducing top notch pioneering brands including Swatch, Colour Plus, Panasonic, Planet Sports, Nokia, McDonalds, Lacoste, Gautier, and much more. Spread in an about 10,000 square feet area, there are many eatery joints serving so many cuisines involving Chinese, Indian, Mexican, Continental, and Lebanese to pamper and enjoy your taste buds. A must visit for many; it is going to render an amazing shopping experience for sure.
· Pristine Mall – It is among one of the top notch and well known malls of the city Faridabad. If you want to enjoy a great movie and show, this is the perfect place to go and hangout with your friends and loved ones. Visited by many, the mall is a great place to have fun and enjoyment and cherish lots of memories.
· Parsvnath City Mall – Faridabad city is gaining fame and popularity with passing time and Parsvanth Developers have introduced a new milestone in the city by the name of Parsvnath city mall. Located at Sector 12, it is a good place to chill out and refresh with your loved ones and friends. Backed with many branded retail outlets, and restaurant joints, and a multiplex theatre, the mall is a must visit for all.
· SRS Mall – Been introduced in year 2004, SRS Mall is an architectural masterpiece that leaves everyone not only excited and spellbound with its bright and lively colours but also caters an extremely healthy and green recreational environment for all visitors. Backed up with lush green beautiful gardens, the mall has been blended with a right mix of complete security system and huge parking space. Spread in an area of about 137970 square feet area, it is a fully service mall that covers several features including SRS value bazaar, cinemas, food court, club, spa, dazzle restrobar and swimming pool along with other vast range of services.
· EF3 Mall – Eros EF3 Mall is a very well known and reckoned mall in the city spread in an area of about 5600 square meter area based and situated in Sector 12 Faridabad. The mall is known to cater an extraordinary and international entertainment and shopping experience to people of the city. Considered as a sensational type, there are even several retail shops to consider from business point of view.
· EROS Square Grand Mall – Introduced and promoted by the country’s leading and pioneering retail group that is EROS, the mall assures and promises to render a great recreational, shopping and entertainment experience. Situated at NH2 in Faridabad city, it has been equipped with a huge food court space available to well known fast food brands and outlets, nice restaurants, reckoned pubs and dining stores along with lifestyle products stores including jewellery, toys, fashion wears, gifts etc.
· Gardenia Sky Mall – Gardenia India Limited is known and been popular as a very well known and respectable real estate developer that has launched this Sky Mall in mid 2009. Spread in an area of around 70,000 square feet, the mall has five floors and has been backed up with leading and reputed brands including Duke, Lilliput, Catmoss, Kwality Walls, Guardian Pharmacy, Timex, Lee Cooper and much more.
· MB Mall – Introduced by MB Malls Private Limited, the mall has been created as per latest norms of advanced and modernized workplace requirements. Backed with a huge array of specifications and attributes, it is a symbol of unparalleled and distinctive architectural creation. It has been backed up with well constructed and finished lobbies, working spaces, a big atrium, high speed branded elevators, 100% back up, video surveillance, sound intercom services, life safety equipments and completely furnished public restrooms.
· Senior Destination Mall – The mall is one of the top notch and world class places spread in an area of about 1.75 lakh square feet area of retail space. Being a sprawling complex, the mall features state of art infrastructure and logistics facilities for multi cuisine restaurants, multi level departmental stores, multiplexes, super specialty entertainment areas and discotheques. Situated in Sector 37, Faridabad, the mall has a multiplex, and many branded outlets.
Eldeco Station Mall - Situated in Faridabad, India, it is known as one of the famous and well popular malls of the city. Visited by many from all around, the major attraction of this place is SRS cinemas where people come to watch latest flicks and blockbusters and enjoy some time with their friends and loved ones. Located at Sector 12 in the city, the other attractions of the mall covers fine and good dining restaurants and food joints, a big sized food court, and much more. Along with this, it has a wide number of leading and acknowledged brands including SRS Cinemas, KFC, Gelato, Big Life, Ritu Wears, lounge bar etc. Designed and constructed in an earthquake resistant RCC frame based structure, it has dense perforated shutters, fire fighting system for security integrated with fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, internal wet risers, break glass units, automatic sprinkler system and alarms. Along with this, it has 24 hour CCTV hi-tech control security system functionality. With polished vitrified tiles in lift lobbies, staircases and other areas, it has a big atrium facility concentrating majorly on children and women. Offering many kids activities, product displays and more, it is centrally air conditioned mall, and is reckoned as one of the best shopping and entertainment complexes of the city. Integrated with hi-class specifications and attributes, it has designed wet and dry shops. Along with this, the mall has bigger corridors, 6 escalators, 5 staircases and 5 lifts and offers all kinds of facilities needed by people.
Crown Interior Mall - Based in Sector 35, Delhi Mathura road in the city Faridabad, India, it is another esteemed and famous mall where people prefer to spend some good time with their friends and loved ones. The major attraction of the mall is INOX Cinemas that is preferred by people in huge numbers to enjoy 2D, 3D and other animations to its fullest. People from all over visit this mall to enjoy good shows, flicks and latest blockbusters at pretty decent prices. Adding to this, it is a great hang out destination simply loved by people to come from all around and leave the place with nice memories. Spread in a huge area of about 2,50,000 square feet space, it provides amazing parking facility to its customers integrated with extra wide service corridors, landscaped greenery, fountains and water creations for peaceful and serene environment. Adding to this, it is popular and reckoned as a simply outstanding place and as international lifestyle and business destination. Constructed with a Fusion theme, it is one of its own kinds having all kinds of interior products and services under a single roof and more. Also, it has been offering biggest reliance hypermarket and lifestyle products facilities to people. Being reckoned and renowned as one of the vastly preferable and favourable places to visit in the city, it covers everything from food to shopping to entertainment options to relaxation choices and more. In a shell, it is a worth visit for sure.
Vardhman Star Mall - Located in Sector 19, Mathura road, Faridabad, it is another popular hangout destination of the city. It is known all around as a clean and nice place to go and do shopping with metro facility available. Adding to this, it is easily accessible from all mediums of transport and people love to visit and chill out here with their friends and special ones. Housed with many retail outlets and brands, the mall offers all kinds of shopping as well as entertainment choices to people coming from all around. With a beautiful infrastructure, people also love to visit and enjoy a good show at cheaper prices as compared to other malls of the city. The food court is equipped with many food joints offering lots of different types of eateries so that people can relish something different and satisfy their cravings. In all, it is a worth visit place for at least once.
Last Updated on 12 October 2016