- AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi – It was designed and founded as a leading and well known institution of national importance in accord to act of parliament with the motto to create patterns of teaching and education in post graduate and under graduate medical education in all its branches to showcase a big standard of medical education in the country. Offering fully fledged comprehensive facilities for patient care, research, teaching and education, it is known as the pioneering orthopaedic centre focusing and serving excellence in all spheres of healthcare.
Apollo Hospitals, Chennai – Based in Chennai, India, it is a reputed Indian hospital chain established in year 1983 having other branches in India, Kuwait, Bangladesh and Qatar.
Other group’s hospitals have been considered as the foremost in the country receiving and acknowledging international healthcare accreditation as per American JCI. In addition, it has developed services in fields of telemedicine, and has presence in about 120 countries serving worldwide.
- Sancheti Institute of Orthopedics (SIOR), Pune – Based in Pune and been founded in year 1972, it is the ruling pioneer in the field of orthopaedics. A trustable and reliable platform, it is being operated and managed by Hastimal Sancheti Memorial Trust catering diversified needs of accident and trauma victims.
- Indian Spinal Injuries Center, Delhi – It is the most advanced and promising orthopaedic, spine and neuromuscular surgical centre in the country equipped with the modern and latest surgical equipments, diagnostic instruments and a highly skilled and talented team of experts and specialists reckoned at an international level who have been trained and educated from prominent institutes of both national and international scale.
- Christian Medical College, Vellore – It is a preeminent and leading research and educational institute. A tertiary care unit situated at Vellore, India the hospital is one of the most acknowledged and well known medical one spot destinations having accreditation at both national and international levels. Established in year 1900, it is not only one of the top ranked and world class medical centres but also made important achievements known to be the first college of nursing in the country.
- Hosmat Hospital, Bangalore – The specialized hospital known for orthopaedics, trauma, arthritis and sports medicine, it is a 150 bedded hospital located in central Bangalore, India. At present, it is expanding to 500 beds that will make it the biggest specialty chain all across Asia. Earlier just known as the accident institute, it is country’s biggest and well acknowledged neuro and orthopaedic centre.
Sparsh Hospital, Bangalore – Known all over as the reputed and well known hospital, the centre of excellence specializes in orthopaedics, gastroenterology, spine, urology, diabetics, women and children clinic, cosmetic surgery, cardiac sciences, neurosciences and more. In just a single year, and started as a centre for accidents, performing surgery, orthopaedics, it has grown to be a quality healthcare. Backed with expert doctors and staff, it assures to deliver excellent care and services to people belonging from all walks of life.
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh – Situated in Chandigarh, India, it is one of the top notch research and medical institutions. Offering medical research, educational and training facilities to students, it was been introduced in year 1962 and has been acclaimed as an institute of national importance. WHO designated several centres involving clinical parasitology, blood transfusion, clinical research, mental health centre, quality control, coagulation and more.
- Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore – Started its operations in year 1978, and with mere 17 numbers of beds, with time it has not only grown in terms of beds but also in its state of art and robust facilities. Along with this, it has introduced latest and newer technologies in distinct domains of trauma, orthopaedics, accident surgery, spinal surgery, re-construction of severely injured limbs, microsurgical procedures, skeletal fixation, re-plantation of amputated parts, and more.
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, Delhi – It is a renowned and prominent multi speciality medical institute owned, managed and operated completely by MHIL that is Max Healthcare Institute Limited. A 490 bedded hospital, it is situated at Saket, Delhi and is also accredited and awarded as a centre of excellence for rendering surgical training programmes and clinical services for abdominal wall hernia surgery.