· AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi – Situated at New Delhi, India, it is one of the best and top notch cardiology hospitals of the country. The well known medical research and medical college public university was founded in year 1956 and operates self governing and as an independent identity under the Ministry of Family Welfare and Health.
· Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai – Started its operations in year 2002, it is among one of the prominent and well known Indian cardiac care medical centre situated at the western side of Bandra, Mumbai. In fact, it is counted among first two hospitals in the country participating in the government insurance scheme to lend coverage for the needy ones and poor people.
· Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi – Believing in community engagement and lending its clients more than particular healthcare treatments and services, it is one of the top notch cardiology healthcare hospitals in the country. It provides people the services and needs integrated with better ease and accessibility. Backed with more than 7000 doctors and 64 several specialties, the single platform serve all health needs with utmost effectuality and affordability.
· Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore – It is one of the best and leading multispecialty cardiology hospital centres situated at Bangalore, India. Operating a wide network of hospitals all over the country, it has strong and reputed presence across Eastern India and Southern India equipped with more than 225 operational beds. The group’s motto is to serve superior quality and cost effective healthcare and medical services to a larger crowd by leveraging on dedicated staff, doctors, economies of scale and a promising business model.
· Fortis Escorts Heart Institute and Research Center, Delhi – Earlier well renowned as Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, it is a pioneer and leader serving the domain of cardiac care in the country. In fact, it is the biggest private cardiac acknowledged and reckoned hospital chain all across Asia and is an integral part of Fortis Healthcare that is the fastest emerging and growing hospital network in the country.
· Apollo Hospitals, Chennai – Situated in Chennai, India, this well known Indian hospital chain was established in year 1983 and has other chains available across Kuwait, Bangladesh, and Qatar. Even, it has been acclaimed and acknowledged with international healthcare accreditation and also began a pilot project in year 2000. In present condition, it has global presence in about 120 numbers of countries worldwide.
· Medanta - The Medicity, Delhi – This hospital is a multispecialty medical institute situated in Gurgaon, India founded in year 2009. A well known and reputed cardiology medical centre, it is counted among the top class and most prestigious specialty medical and healthcare institutes. Spread in an area of about 43 acres, it has been backed up with more than 350 critical care beds, 1250 beds, and 45 operational theatres.
· Madras Medical Mission, Chennai – Situated in Chennai, India, it is among the top notch hospital established in year 1987. Housed with more than 270 beds involving about 76 intensive care beds, it has been ISO 9001:2000 certified and is known as an organization of excellence and perfection. The institute is among the finest super speciality medical centre in the country backed with great and state of art infrastructure, renowned professionals and cutting edge technology.
· Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bangalore – It is the independent leading tertiary care medical institute handled and operated by the Government of Karnataka, India. Backed with around 530 in-patient beds, it is a specialized centre for cardiology, pediatric cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery. Counted as one of the best committed and dedicated heart institute situated in Asia, it started its operations in year 2001.